Monday, March 7
1. In bed 8 hours and sleep at least 7 hours. In bed nearly 7 hours, slept 6:06. Better, but No.
2. 8K steps each day. 8 minutes on the bike or 8 minutes of Yoga. Only 4067 steps. Not Today.
3. No clothing purchases. Yes!
4. No wine or alcohol. And another No. But less.
5. Write for 8 minutes a day. Easy Peasy. YES!
6. Blog 80% of the days to track progress. (That is about 5 days a week, really 6 but I am going with tiny goals here. Yes!
7. Declutter 8 things a week. Yes!
8. IF goal: Maximum eating window of 8 hours. It was about 10
Week 1 is over and now I have data. I mean, I know what was good and not so good about this week, but really, this is usually where I want to quit and say Today is Day 1 Week 1!! because of the lack of perfection. But perfection is not a good goal. This is a solid C day. (75%) I am one Yes away from a B+ day (88%) and I am all in for B+’s. So, Today (Tuesday, March 8) is Day 1 Week 2. Moving forward for real this time.