Wednesday, March 1
1. In bed 8 hours and sleep at least 7 hours. In bed 6:38 hours, slept 6:08 – No
2. 8K steps each day. 8 minutes on the bike or 8 minutes of Yoga. 2832 so No
3. No clothing purchases. Yes
4. No wine or alcohol. Oops. No.
5. Write for 8 minutes a day. Easy Peasy. YES!
6. Blog 80% of the days to track progress. (That is about 5 days a week, really 6, but I am going with tiny goals here. Yes!
7. Declutter 8 things a week. Yes!
8. IF goal: Maximum eating window of 8 hours.Nope. 13
That is a 50%. Doing worse, rather than better. Oh well.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” —Winston Churchill.
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” —Paulo Coelho.