#80 Weeks starts for real tomorrow! And do I need it. I need the structure and the results. So here is a look at yesterday. I think I may tweak some of the 8 things, Like decluttering. I don’t have enough stuff to toss that much. So I will think of something else that will be part of the system to become a debt-free, minimalist, hiking, writer.
Friday, April 29
1. In bed 8 hours and sleep at least 7 hours Fit bit did not capture sleep last night, so it was bad.
2. 8K steps each day. 8 minutes on the bike or 8 minutes of Yoga. Yes! 8016
3. No clothing purchases. No, so Yes
4. No wine or alcohol. Nope
5. Write for 8 minutes a day. Easy Peasy. YES!
6. Blog 80% of the days to track progress. (That is about 5 days a week, really 6, but I am going with tiny goals here. Yes!
7. Declutter 8 things a week. Yes!
8. IF goal: Maximum eating window of 8 hours. It was a crazy day, so just didn’t bother. No.
5 of 8, 63%. A D day.