Friday, May 27, 2022
- In bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 – In bed 8:03 hours, slept 7:33 Check
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike 4277, bit did 12 minutes Yoga on the Stretchit App
- No wine or alcohol bit of wine with dinner
- No personal shopping* Bought a pair of pants
- Write at least 8 minutes per day on a major WIP Done
- Blog here 80% of the week to chart progress Done
- Maximum eating window of 8 hours. 11.5 hours. Wow.
- Save at least 800.00 per month in High Yield Savings. ** Done
5 of 8, so 62% for the day. Sigh. I am thinking of changing number 5. Writing 8 minutes a day is quite easily done, so may have a “no social media until after 4pm” guideline (rule? habit. Yeah, habit) Social media is one of the harbingers of impulse buying, plus takes time away from reading and other things. I don’t know if I could do it on weekends, (which means of course I need to do it weekends most of all!) but for sure during the week. So yes. Consider it done.