Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- In bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 In bed 6:54, Slept 6:04, Score 73
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike One hour, hot yoga. It was 102, (Feels like temp 110) and 60% humidity, so there was sweat!
- No wine or alcohol Check
- No personal shopping* Check
- No social media scrolling before 12pm Mostly
- Blog here 80% of the week to chart progress Check
- Maximum eating window of 8 hours. 6.5. Check
- Write at least 8 minutes a day on my priority project. Check
An all in all good day, 7 out of 8. (88%) Yoga was definitely a challenge, but the bottle of cold sparkling water from my soda stream tasted so dang good afterward. I am doing the 26/2 series in the heat and a few poses are getting more accessible. Dancer for example. I am no longer using a chair for balance. I am not lowering as much but depending on my own leg for balance, which is what I need to focus on. Standing knee to forehead is still an impossible dream, I think I need shorter legs for that pose!