Tuesday, July 27, 2022
- In bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 In bed 6:47 Slept 5:51 Score 70
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike 5353 Nope
- No wine or alcohol Check
- No personal shopping* check
- No social media scrolling before 12pm check
- Blog here 80% of the week to chart progress check
- Maximum eating window of 8 hours. 6.5Hours.
- Write at least 8 minutes a day on my priority project. check
Sleep is two steps forward, three steps back, it seems. I am at 10 days wine free, and that is a positive on all sides, sleep, bloating, etc. Down .4 pounds today, but really just watching the downward moving average. (Hacker’s Diet has a great logging system that calculates the trends, etc.) I had a zoom class that ends at 9pm, and by the time I chill out from that, it is usually ten, so that means Tuesdays are not good for sleep. Hopefully, I can do better tonight. Can grownups go to bed before the sun sets?