Day 1, Week 1
Monday, September 12, 2022
Because, why not? The start of the school year was a bit crazy, especially with a new job. So starting over feels natural. One of these days, I will get past ten weeks, but not this week. So, the first day was nothing special, but here it is.
- In bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 In bed 6:54 slept 6:08 score 73(90%) Check
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike 4586. and two yoga asanas. Not sure how to rate this. 1/2?
- No wine or alcohol. A work in progress. Nope.
- No personal shopping* No, a book and a watchband.
- No social media scrolling before 12 pm Check.
- Meet 80% of my targets for macronutrients. Did not track on Monday.
- A maximum eating window of 8 hours. 10 hours, nope
- Declutter one thing each day; either recycle, donate or, last resort, dispose of. Check (Poshmark)