Monday, October 10, 2022
Because 8 is a charm, right? After changing jobs and some travel, time to get back on track. So, Monday was day one. Because I like weeks to start on Monday.
Starting basic, this week I am concentrating on Sleep and No wine. The two things that really don’t go well together. My thought is spend 8 weeks really dialing these two goals in, and then pick two others for the next 8 weeks. (8 weeks will be December 5).
- In bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 – In bed 7:21; Slept 6:17; Score 78 (97%), so Yes.
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike 6435 steps 80%
- No wine or alcohol Check
- No personal shopping* Well, not much.
- Write on my main project for 8 minutes a day. Check
- Read for at least 8 minutes a day.Check
- Maximum eating window of 8 hours. 10, close but not today.
- Declutter one thing each day; either recycle, donate or, last resort, dispose. Check