Monday, October 17, 2022
I know, another day, another Day 1 Week1.
I read an interesting blog post by Joshua Becker, on Present Bias and it seems that while that was not a problem for me years ago, when I was running marathons regularly, it sure is now. Hopefully following his 7 pieces of advice will help me get to using a more intentional part of the brain, right?
- In bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 In bed 6:42, slept 5:36 and score 70. So no, but I just need to work on getting to bed earlier.
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike 4091 steps. Nope.
- No wine or alcohol Check
- No personal shopping* Okay, no shopping per se, but I cancelled an order and replaced it with something not arriving in mid December.
- Write on my main project for 8 minutes a day. Check
- Read for at least 8 minutes a day. Check
- Maximum eating window of 8 hours. 12 so no
- Ask 8 questions each day. Check
Also made some cool tracking stickers for my paper planner.